Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rani Fruit Drink

I hope everyone has been having a good day today because mine hasn't been what I had hoped it would be. However, sitting on my couch lamenting on the days events I felt the urge to yank a drink out of my fridge and gulp it down.

To my great delight, I found a bottle of Rani (Apple) Fruit Drink:


Boy, did it taste gooood! Well, it was so good I couldn't gulp it down as I had initially intended to but instead sip it to fill my taste buds with every drop of it. And I kid you not! It had a natural kind of flavour to it (although it does mention that there is sugar added to it) which I just don't get from other fruit drinks in the market today. It would be worth to mention that the other day I had tried the Mango one and it totally amazed me that the pulp was so pleasantly thick and smooth it was almost like you had squeezed the juice out of the mango yourself!

This product is made by Aujan Industries in Saudi Arabia and it comes in all kinds of flavours and containers of different shapes and sizes. According to the manufacturers, this product has been served up in the Middle East since 1982 and it has a concept of having a 'unique recipe' with smooth juice and real fruit pieces or 'chunks' as they call it. This particular one I had was a glass bottle containing 200ml of Apple juice and, and I wish I could have had more of it. 

I would definitely recommend this drink to any fruit drink addict, and for those of you who'd like to have stocks of drinks at home to serve to your guests or just have it on the go in the mornings to school or work, it would certainly make a fine choice. It is available in over 56 Countries worldwide according to their website and you'd better hope that yours is one of them! I grade today's product a healthy 4.5/5 with perhaps the downside of diabetics not able to fully enjoy its contents due to the sugar content. If they could come up with a less sweet or alternate sweetener version of this product it would most certainly score a high five in my opinion. 

So that's it for today folks. If you have any comments on this product or your own opinions about it, please share it with over here on the blog. 

'Till the next thing inspires me!

No comments:

Post a Comment